POLICY pursuant to Art. 13 of Regulation (EU) 679/2016 (GDPR)
International Port Consultants S.R.L.
with registered office in Via F. Rismondo 2/E – 35131 – Padua (Italy)
VAT No. and Tax Code 05206030289
Data Processor: Alessia Pollonio
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Types of Data acquired
The Personal Data acquired by this Application, either independently or through third parties, includes: Cookies, Usage Data, name, surname, telephone number, company name, email and various types of Data.
Personal Data may be freely provided by the User or, in the case of Usage Data, acquired automatically during the use of this Application.
All Data required by this Application is mandatory and, if not provided, it may be impossible for this Application to provide the service. In cases where this Application indicates certain Data as optional, Users are free to refrain from communicating such Data, without affecting the availability of the service or its operation.
Users who are in any doubt as to which Data is required, are encouraged to contact the Controller.
The User accepts liability for the Personal Data of third parties published or shared through this Application and warrants to have the right to communicate or disseminate the same, releasing the Controller from any liability towards third parties.
Methods and place of processing of the Data acquired
The Controller processes the Personal Data of Users taking appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration or destruction of the Personal Data.
Processing is carried out using IT and/or telematic tools with organisational procedures and rationale strictly related to the indicated purposes. In addition to the Controller, in certain cases, the Data may be accessed by categories of persons in charge of the organisation of the website (administrative, commercial, marketing and legal personnel, system administrators) or external parties (such as third party technical service providers, postal couriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) also appointed, if necessary, as Data Processors by the Controller. The updated list of Processors can always be requested from the Data Controller.
The Data is processed at all the business offices of the Controller and in any other place where the parties involved in processing are located. For further information, please contact the Controller.
DATA TRANSFER ABROAD: the data acquired will not be transferred abroad.
The Data is processed and retained for the time required by the purposes for which it was acquired.
- Personal Data acquired for purposes connected with execution of a contract between the Controller and the User will be retained until execution of the contract has been completed.
- Personal Data acquired for purposes related to the legitimate interest of the Controller will be retained until such interest is satisfied. The User can obtain additional information on the legitimate interest pursued by the Controller in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Controller.
When processing is based on the User’s consent, the Controller can retain the Personal Data longer until such consent is withdrawn. In addition, the Controller may be required to retain the Personal Data for a longer period of time for fulfilment of a legal obligation or by order of the authorities.
At the end of the retention period the Personal Data will be deleted. Upon expiry of this period, the right to access the Data, delete it, correct it and the right to Data portability can no longer be exercised.
Processing Purposes of acquired Data
User Data is acquired to allow the Controller to provide its services, as well as for the following purposes: Statistics, Contact the User and Interaction with social networks and external platforms.
The types of Personal Data used for each purpose are indicated in the specific sections of this document.
Details on the processing of Personal Data
Personal Data is acquired for the following purposes and using the following services:
To contact the User
Interaction with social networks and external platforms
Legal basis for processing
The Controller processes Personal Data relating to the User if one of the following conditions is met:
- the User has provided consent for one or more specific purposes; Note: in some legal systems, the Controller may be authorized to process Personal Data without the consent
of the User or the presence of another of the legal bases specified below, until the User opts out of such processing. However, this is not applicable if the processing of Personal Data is governed by European legislation on the protection of Personal Data;
- processing is necessary for the execution of a contract with the User and/or the execution of pre-contractual measures;
- processing is necessary to fulfil a legal obligation to which the Controller is subjected
- processing is necessary for the execution of a task in the public interest or for the exercise of public powers vested in the Controller;
- processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the Controller or of third parties.
It is nevertheless always possible to ask the Controller to clarify the concrete legal basis of each processing operation and, in particular, to specify whether the processing is based on the law, provided for in a contract or necessary to conclude a contract.
Further processing information
Defence of legal claims
The User’s Personal Data may be used by the Controller in legal proceedings or in the preparatory stages to their possible establishment for defence against abuse of use of this Application or related services by the User.
The User declares to be aware that the Controller may be required to disclose the Data requested by public authorities.
System and maintenance log
For operational and maintenance purposes, this Application and any third party services used by the same may acquire System Logs, i.e. files that record interactions and may also contain Personal Data, such as the User’s IP address.
Information not contained in this policy
Further information in relation to the processing of Personal Data may be requested at any time from the Data Controller using the contact information.
Exercise of rights by Users
Users may exercise certain rights with reference to the Data processed by the Controller.
In particular, Users have the right to:
- withdraw consent at any time. Users may withdraw consent previously provided for the processing of their Personal Data.
- object to the processing of their Data. Users may object to the processing of their Data when this takes place on a legal basis other than consent. Further details on the right to object are provided in the section below.
- access their Data. Users have the right to obtain information on the Data processed by the Controller, ton specific aspects of such processing and to receive a copy of the Data processed.
- verify and request rectification. Users may verify the accuracy of their Data and request that it be updated or corrected.
- obtain restriction of processing. When certain conditions are met, Users may request restriction of processing of their Data. In this case, the Controller will not process the Data for any other purpose than its retention.
- obtain the deletion or removal of their Personal Data. When certain conditions are met, Users may request the deletion of their Data by the Controller.
- receive their Data or have it transferred to another controller. Users have the right to receive their Data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format and, where technically feasible, to have it transferred without hindrance to another controller. This provision is applicable when the Data is processed by automated tools and the processing is based on the User’s consent, on a contract to which the User is a party or on contractual measures connected to the same.
- lodge a complaint. Users may lodge a complaint with the competent personal data protection supervisory authority or take legal action.
Details of the right to object
When Personal Data is processed in the public interest, in the exercise of public powers vested in the Controller or to pursue a legitimate interest of the Controller, Users have the right to object to processing for reasons related to their particular situation.
Users are reminded that, should their Data be processed for direct marketing purposes, they may object to processing without giving any reason. To find out whether the Controller processes data for direct marketing purposes, Users may refer to the respective sections of this document.
How to exercise rights
In order to exercise User rights, Users may address a request to the contact details of the Controller indicated in this document. Requests are filed free of charge and processed by the Controller as soon as possible, in any case within one month.
This Application does not support “Do Not Track” requests.
ONLY IF I SUBMIT A REGISTRATION FORM
MANDATORY NATURE OF DATA PROVISION: Please be hereby informed that the provision of data is optional for certain fields and for others (marked with an asterisk) mandatory and failure to provide mandatory data will result in the form NOT being sent.
MANDATORY NATURE OF CONSENT: The provision of consent to data processing by placing the appropriate tick is optional, but essential to proceed with the submission of the form.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small text files that our website sends to your terminal, where they are stored to be then sent back on your next visit. So-called “third party” Cookies, on the other hand, are set by a website other than the one the user is visiting. This is because on each website there may be elements (images, maps, sounds, specific links to web pages of other domains, etc.) that reside on servers other than that of the website visited.
WHAT ARE COOKIES FOR?
Cookies are used for various purposes: performing computer authentication, monitoring sessions, storing information on specific configurations regarding users accessing the server, storing preferences, etc.
LIST OF COOKIES USED AND FUNCTIONS
The website ipc-portconsultants.com uses the following cookies:
wp-settings-1, wp-settings-time-1: persistent – Use this cookie to customize the display of the website interface. Persist for 1 year.
_icl_current_language: persistent – Technical cookie used for language management. Persists for 1 day.
vchideactivationmsg_vc11: persistent – Technical cookie that allows messages to be sent from the contact form. Persists for 1 month.
moove_gdpr_popup: persistent – Technical cookie used by cookie banner. Stores cookie preferences. Persists for 1 year.
wordpress_test_cookie: session – The cookie is used to check whether your web browser is set to allow or reject cookies. Persists until the browser is closed.
Technical cookies necessary for work session management; they are cookies generated by the website and downloaded to the user’s device. They do not require the consent of the data subject. They are of the non-persistent type and when the Browser is closed, they are deleted.
Third party analytical cookies (google analytics); they are developed by external companies and used to control and optimise the website or for statistical purposes; they are made anonymous and do not send personal data; they do not require the consent of the data subject. They are of the non-persistent type and when the Browser is closed, they are deleted.
In any case, cookies can be viewed, deleted or you can prevent them from being downloaded to your device via the configuration and settings of your browser. Each device requires a specific procedure for viewing, deleting or disabling cookies so please consult (through the Help service of their browser) the specific methods and actions.
You can request more information on the data processed by sending an email to email@example.com. We will provide you with the information you need for anonymous and safe browsing.
EXTERNAL SERVICES USED
These services let you view content hosted on external platforms directly from the pages of this Application and to interact with them.
Google Analytics with Anonymous IP (Google Inc.)
Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google uses the Personal Data collected in order to track and examine the use of this application, compile reports and share data with other services developed by Google.
Google could use the personal data to contextualise and personalise ads on its advertising network.
This Google Analytics feature makes your IP address anonymous. Anonymisation truncates the IP address of users in the Member States of the European Union and in other countries adhering to the agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases is the IP address sent to Google servers and truncated in the United States.
Personal data acquired: Cookies and Usage data.
Google Fonts (Google Inc.)
Google Fonts is a font visualisation service managed by Google Inc. that allows this application to integrate such content in its pages.
Personal data acquired: Cookies and Usage data.